Master output volume level.
Treble / presence / brightness.
Fatness / bass content of drive / pre-gain bass level.
Gain / overdrive
3-way toggle for frequency and gain response.
UP = Standard MID = Softer DOWN = Brighter
Engage / True bypass footswitch with NRG quiet switching circuitry, indicated by orange LED.
6.35mm (1/4”) mono jack cable input.
6.35mm (1/4”) mono jack cable output.
9VDC 2.1mm centre negative power supply input.
The current draw of the NRG PURRER is less than 30mA.
I recommend using a good quality regulated 9VDC power supply to run the PURRER.
- The NRG PURRER KITTEN is designed to give natural and dynamic low to medium gain drive and boost tones, with the character and dynamics of your guitar, bass and amplifier always intact.
- You can match the natural tones of your instruments with the PURR (gain) low and tuning the BITE (treble) and MILK (fatness) controls to suit. From there you can then adjust the LOUD (volume) to give full range low gain signal boosts.
- Increasing the PURR will produce open, smooth and warm overdrives where your core tone remains consistent at all gain levels.
- The BITE and MILK controls allow for a wide range of tones and responses, so you can shape and fine tune your Purrfect drive tone.
- The BITE control with allow you to warm up and smooth your tone or add clarity and presence.
- The MILK control sets the amount of low end pushing the overdrive, ranging from a tight and focused bass response to full and fat drives.
- Midrange frequencies are not affected by the by the BITE and MILK controls, so you can lower both controls to make the mid frequencies more prominent, or push them high for big open tones with enhanced bass and treble frequencies.
- The SOFT switch gives three frequency and gain responses to change the feel of the overdrive. frequency response.
Every pedal is handmade and hand-painted meaning that each one is individual and will vary slightly cosmetically.
Comes in presentation tin with personalised hand-signed and hand-coloured information sheet.